-
July 17th, 2000, 10:42 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is Fuji making Single8 film again?
Mikko
-
July 17th, 2000, 05:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
As far as I know Fuji stopped selling film in the US. I have heard rumors--I am not sure if they are true or not that Fuji stopped making and selling the format in Japan too. Good Luck
-
July 19th, 2000, 08:48 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Can I edit Single8 with Super8?
Mikko
------------------
-
July 20th, 2000, 01:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes--as long as you tape splice. The base for Single8 can't be hot spliced. But otherwise you can run it through the same projectors and editors--the perfs are the same for each format. Good Luck
-
August 15th, 2000, 07:58 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Fuji Film has and is still producting Single 8mm. For information and where you can buy it see http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...htm#Fujichrome R25N & RT200N Single 8mm Film Available!
Regards
Tom
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks